Sunday, March 16, 2014

Try a New Road...

One of the first things I used when creating something was a template. It is easier to start something if you have the basic idea in front of you. When dealing in creativity that is all you need to begin. A template. How easy is that right?!?!?! You can't be certain of how something is going to turn out at the very beginning. All you can do is begin...start...and try it.

I thought of this when I saw this picture. My colors have never stayed inside the lines, I break my own mold, I take advice with a smile and run my own direction every time. Sometimes the result is good, sometimes it is not as good, but you know what? Sometimes it is EXTRAORDINARY!!! I loved the last part of this..."So, She Drew New Lines". That is exactly what I do. When something isn't quite going the right direction, I change course. If what I know to do is there to guide me and I can't quite catch the necessary niche...I make a new way. We have to tailor our lives to fit. All we have are guides and examples of what we have seen, heard and lived, to go by.

I like to keep it simple today. I know a square peg does not fit in a round hole but that square hole must be out there somewhere otherwise you would be no square peg! We can't give up, we can't get discouraged when the answer is NO. All we can do is move forward, make new lines, fill you day with the things that make you happy and everything WILL fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment