Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And you let it go......


I saw this picture for the first time the other day and I immediately saved it. Not really knowing why. You ever do that?  Do you ever now understand why something is happening to you and wonder why at the moment only to FIND OUT WHY days or months later?

I know I've been guilty of being a little vein at times, but this girl in the picture reminds me of myself. Sitting by the water, watching the ducks and just letting them go. Watching them and trying not to touch them. I think about this stage I am in at this point in my life. I'm not the feisty teenager anymore, or the "steam engine" single mother in her twenties. I'm not the woman in her thirty's who wasn't sure which road to take and had the strength and energy to try them all until one felt right.

The good part is....I know who I AM and what I AM WORTH today. I know what I want and the woman I have become. I love so much about the inside of me, that the affects from the medicine are making the outside seem less and less important each day. I NEVER GIVE UP!! That is a constant no matter what age I am or how old I grow to become. I am a good person and I love sharing my life with so many people. I am pretty LUCKY!  

Never let someone else steal your power or your joy. It is NOT your business how other people view you. It may sting, but in the proper perspective you can see and know the truth. Even if it hurts, you grow and become stronger. This is what builds character and not everyone has good character. Make sure the choices you make today are good and allow you to sleep well at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment