Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Day To Say Ahhhhh...

Some days are days to recharge. Nothing special happens, you aren't really productive, heck...sometimes you dont even shower until dinner time, or at all! Come on now we all have done it a time or two. :)

Today was that day for me. First I slept in, then after the little guy insisted...we went for a short walk. Breakfast and a nap were soon to follow. I almost felt bad or fairly worthless and then it came to me. Permission telling me it is ok to have days like this. I forget that at times and I wear myself down and usually end up sick and back in the hospital. Well, not today! Today I took care of me...I gave myself permission to do nothing. It felt great!

1 comment:

  1. Doing nothing is hard for most of us. I like to do movie marathons but only one days that the weather is crappy. Good for you for listening to your body!

    ReplyDelete