Sunday, February 23, 2014

Last Minute Inspiration!

Ive taken all weekend to re-charge so to speak. I tried to think of reasons why I could have made myself go out and do something energetic. Problem is ...when I don't listen to my body...it retaliates and then it stinks!

We all tend to fight things because of something we want, or something we want to happen a certain way. It's frustrating and exhausting.  I find that there are times I just have to let go, relax, and see what happens. Trust me, this is a hard lesson for me. But I find that when I do, things go a lit more smoothly and I recover quicker. Think about it the next time you feel your muscles in your jaw tense up, or feel your other muscles flexed and tense. Relax them....breathe and think each scenario through to the end. Just because the grass looks greener, doesn't mean it is.

1 comment:

  1. I think this would make a great poster! You, my friend, are the poster child for positive!

    ReplyDelete