Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hmmmmm...

Some days your the windshield....some days your the bug. Those other days...well, must be when I'm the windshield wiper! Your just hanging out....and nothing is bad or wonderful. It's just MEH. These days are still days to be treasured. It's our pit stop in the middle of all this LIFE that continuously happens.

These are great days for recharging. To refill our energy levels so to speak. Let's face it. It's easier to stay positive in life if you nurture yourself once and awhile. There is a reason why in flight emergency situation call for you to first put your oxygen mask on before helping others. This is so you will be able to help them. Makes sense when you look at it that way doesn't it?  I used to think I had to get permission for this. I had an extremely busy lifestyle being a full time employee, single mother, and head of household (no maids were ever used). I didn't stop! I just kept going and going past my limits until I ran out of energy and crashed. This is not an option for me today and it's a blessing. I've learned that if I learn to balance my health and my responsibilities I not only feel good, I am happy. When I'm happy, I can be positive about things that cross my path. I have a better attitude about eating healthier, accomplishing tasks, and living!

How is your personal tank today? Is it running low or full of life? Do a spot check every once and awhile. Avoid hunger, tiredness, and lack of YOU time. We cannot be there for others in life if we don't first take care of OURSELVES. 

1 comment: