Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When We Look Hard Enough...

No one ever said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it!  It is one of the tougher things to do in life. There are times I would rather have to move 20 bricks across a football field to find the answer than to look within myself. I grew up knowing that if you worked hard, you would get what you earned and then some. It all came to be true. There are just those OTHER things in life that money and hard physical work cannot buy. You know what they are.

The cards we are dealt aren't always the ones we want. Life isn't always fair. Why do bad things happen to good people. Do NICE GUYS always finish last??? Points that have been pondered over the years and the questions haven't changed. Guess what??? Neither have the answers!  I know life isn't fair, but it helps us to build our own individual character. If it was easy, we would all be the same. So called BAD things happening to GOOD people...I believe that it's because we are strong enough to handle it. Russell Wilson's dad always taught him not to ask "why me?" but to ask "why NOT me?!"!! What does it mean to finish last? Is your life over??? NO!

What I know for this girl is...I am one of the strong! I am nice and just because a "season" in my life ends, does not mean that it is bad. If I ask myself honestly...I know I am nice and this far, I have NEVER finished last! So, I keep moving forward, onward and upward and don't look back because the best stuff has yet to be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment