Sunday, April 19, 2015

POSITIVELY Q

 
 
Today's Q is for Quality and Quantity.
 
 
I used to think one was better than the other. As an old saying goes, "It's better to have quality than quantity". I find it depends on what you are referring to. When you think about things you can purchase, would you rather have MORE or DURABILITY? I have always been a person of few things and never had a lot to speak of. It has been my experience in life as a consumer that "you get what you pay for". I've always been a thrifty and creative soul, so I have managed to find treasures without going bankrupt. It provides those wonderful endorphins that provide the right "feel good" sense of accomplishment when you can take trash and turn it into treasure.
 
When I think of quality, I think of friendships and family. I think of the level of life you can live. These are part of my FOUNDATION of POSITIVITY! I have been fortunate enough to have always had family and friends that loved and supported me at my worst and my BEST! It is that kind of connection and feeds my soul and provides a desire for me to extend the same to others.
 
When I look at the two words now, they seem more synonymous than before.
 
When we open our minds and look at things from the right perspective we are able to relax and go with the flow.
 
When are able to focus on the reward rather than the struggle, and we are able to share this with others.
 
How do you view your life today? Are you living the quality you would like to live? Do you make a conscious effort to change what you don't like? It is my desire that we all learn to build a positive foundation and then share it in quantity!
 
Have a Positive Day!!!


1 comment: