Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Positively E


E is for extended family today!
It has been my experience that family is not just essential it is necessary. I am fortunate enough to be able to say I have one of the best blood related families in the world but I want to also mention the ones who where hand picked, or picked ME.

My "family" grows bigger by the day it seems. It's friendships that become family. People who go above and beyond for you to help you and be there for you when you need it. It's the unconditional love they give to you and not because they HAVE to. Someone once asked me about the amount of people I have on my "friends list" for Facebook. They want to know, "Do you really KNOW that many people"? The answer to that is, YES! I have friends from school, past places I have lived, worked with, grown up with, and just met at random. One of my favorite sayings about a failed relationship ( I have had a couple), is " I acquired my friend _________ out of the deal at least"! Alas, all humor aside. It makes me believe that things happen in life for a reason, we go through some tough times but if we hadn't, we may not have met so many awesome people.

I love the word "FRAMILY", to me it means the world! I don't know where I would be without the love and support of them all. Each one from the amazing woman who gave birth to me, to the ones who chose to be in my life. I love you all!!!

EXTEND your love and open your heart today, it provides healing for everyone involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment