Thursday, April 9, 2015

Positively F


Today's F is for frontal lobe. This is a part in the front of your brain that controls your behaviors and motor skills. I bring this up not just because I am taking a psychology class, mainly because I think mine is damaged. I mean this in humor and not to offend anyone. I am pretty sure I heard one of my axon's snap while dealing with a well known pharmacy. I know I get a lot of medications, and I know I am not their only customer. I just know from being life experience that if you don't handle your own affairs, no one else will.

While there are tons of people out there who go above and beyond to help me, there are some places that have seemingly lost track of customer service skills.

I re-learned two valuable lessons:

    1. You are responsible for your own serenity

   2. Take charge of your own affairs, no one owes you anything.

With that being said, I maintained my integrity and swiftly changed my prescriptions over to another place. That solves that frustration...for today (giggling).

My point for consideration is....we never know what the other person is going through when they aren't fulfilling our needs. Maybe they are having a bad day.

The positive value we take away from this...we learn to appreciate the ones who do go above and beyond to help us and compassion for those who do not. It is sure a lot easier then wearing yourself out getting upset.

I definitely do not have this mastered yet!!!

HAVE A POSITIVE DAY!



1 comment: