Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The way to go is always up!

This week has consisted of back injections and a lot of rest which I can't lie felt good.  SOMETIMES
We all need some extra rest.
I've been having some health challenges lately which have been pretty humbling but I'm getting through them well. Big event coming up for me. I get my grandson for an entire week all by myself. He brings me so much joy and my love just soars every time he smiles a me. 
It's little things that bring me up. It used to be shopping (well, still kinda is), food, alcohol, and men. Now it's different. NOW it's my little experiences
LITTLE MOMENTS
If I look for these they are there
Yesterday it was a pair of hummingbirds I saw flying at play, they reminded me of my Dad he loved watching birds and wildlife. Even though he is gone, its just the little reminder of him that got my spirits up. 
You see, my philosophy is 
THINK POSITIVE
BE POSITIVE
Even on my worst days, these little things mean a lot and bring my spirits up no matter what the situation brings. 
I keep my gratitude list short and sweet and 
Embrace my blessings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment