Tuesday, April 21, 2015

POSITIVELY R





POSITIVELY R- REST, RELAXATION, AND REWARD. I am a firm believer in the fact that if you do not take care of yourself, it makes life harder and out of balance. I have experienced life out of balance more times than once, and  I am happy to say that I learned how it works. I certainly don't have it mastered, but that is half of the fun right???


Rest is important in order for us to recharge. It keeps us balanced and healthy, and provides us the strength to help others. Let's face it, what I cannot do alone, We can do together!!!

Relaxation is very similar but as I rest nightly, I am not always relaxed due to the "happenings" called LIFE!

Reward is not always a tangible thing. It is also a feeling. I have been the RICHEST woman in life when it comes to being loved unconditionally. For this I am eternally grateful. I have the reward of seeing the woman my daughter has become. She is my biggest accomplishment in life, and I have to say she is absolutely amazing!!! I am lucky to call her mine. As life changes and she grows into the lovely flower she is, I find myself sharing her with her career, husband, and design for her life. I am humbled with admiration for her. Once you know you are lucky enough to have someone like that in your life, you FEEL the reward.

A daily conscious balance of these three R's is another piece of the foundation that keeps me the positive woman I am. I get overjoyed and cannot wait to share how this works for me with those of you who follow me. If I make a difference in one person's life, I feel accomplished! Thank you all.

HAVE A POSITIVE DAY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there.
    Hope you enjoyed taking part in the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete