Friday, January 16, 2015

Live, Laugh, Love...

FRIENDSHIP is a wonderful experience in life. To me, they’re not the same and all unable to replace. Now, I am not saying they are not some that come and go, but the ones we treasure are the ones that stick it out forever. A dear friend of mine once said,"People are either in you life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime." This statement is so true. I have found that over my years of being an extrovert, I have some that remain in my heart and my thoughts forever, and some that chose to walk away and vise versa.

In any case, no experience in my opinion is wasted as long as you learn from it. I have learned that true friendship is not based on how many times you see these people, how close in contact you stay with each other, or who does more for who and when. NONE OF THESE THINGS VALIDATE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!!!  I am blessed that I have friends I don't speak a word to for days, months, or even years...but as soon as we do, there it is!!! The co nnection. We all have lives to live and hurdles to overcome. We are only cheating ourselves if we love with condition. I am lucky enough to have more friends than I can fit in one collage of pictures and even luckier that I don't have to dote on them or call them weekly or DO anything....we just ARE. I have a huge appreciation for that today and I don't think there is one person I could thank or do enough for any of them that could show the appreciation I feel.

You all know who you are and not a one of you expects "honorable mention". I just feel lucky that you KNOW we are friends. Thank you for being a part of my journey...We Still Have A Looooong Way To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment